Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Contest: Kiwanis Christmas Contest!!!

The local Danville Christmas/Holiday Contest has begun. This is a cool opportunity for all Danville North Elementary students to create artwork. While this will not be a project we do in class, I do encourage any student who would like to participate to ask me about the contest! A couple things to know about the contest: Any student who enters must get papers signed by a guardian, there are prizes if you win, winners get their artwork displayed in the downtown Art Gallery on the Square. For more rules and information I am putting up pictures of the entry form. If you have trouble printing these forms, please email me at mailto:msmith@danville.k12.in.us.
I can email forms or your child can pick them up in my room.
All entries are due no later than November 25th.

GOOD LUCK!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment