Thursday, August 12, 2010

Welcome Back!

Summer vacation has come to a close.  All the students are back to school.  I am very excited this year to be teaching at North Elementary as well at South Elementary.  In the coming weeks and months, I will be using this blog to keep both parents and students up-to-date with what is happening in my art classrooms.  This blog will let you know what projects we are working on right now.  It will also be a tool to celebrate the artwork of my students.  My goal is to have every student in my class be pictured on this blog by the end of the school year.  Again, I am so excited to be back teaching art in Danville.  If you ever need to contact me please email me at msmith@danville.k12.in.us.  I'm looking forward to a great year filled with creativity and hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment