Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The journey has begun!

The journey is in full swing. I am heading out west to go to nine different national parks where I will be painting, taking photographs, and writing about the experience on here! For the next six weeks, I will be living life outdoors in some of the most beautiful places in the world. To say the least, I'm very excited. I will be giving updates every day or two.

I'm officially on the road as I write this. My friend Mac is driving and I have portable internet. We just left St. Louis and we're heading towards Columbia, MO. We'll end up camping somewhere in Kansans tonight. Tomorrow we'll be in Colorado! The weather has been crazy so far, lots of rain.









1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the amber waves of grain! I hope they haven't harvested yet, so you can see it. It really looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete